Celebrities were not the persons as you know them. Here some rare celebrity photos you probably like very much.
1. Angelina Jolie and her father, 1986
2. Vin Diesel is one the rare celebrity photo
3. 16-year old Sarah Silverman at one of her first casting calls for ‘Gypsy’
4. A 26-year-old Joe Biden .
5. Bill Gates visits Steve Jobs in his California home .
6. Robin Williams as a “cheerleader” .
7. Marilyn Monroe opens the soccer match USA vs. Israel, New York, 1959
8. Rare Celebrity Photos Johnny Depp and Kate Moss
9. 4-Year-Old Barack Obama At The Beach With His Grandfather
10. 26-Year-Old Marilyn Monroe Working Out, 1952
11. 16-Year-Old Jessica Biel And 14-Year-Old Scarlett Johansson, 1998
12. 13-Year-Old Elijah Wood And 20-Year-Old Leonardo Dicaprio At The 66th Academy Awards, 1994
13. A young Michael and Janet Jackson, rare celebrity photos
14. Pulp Fiction photo on set
15. The young Harry Potter cast
16. 13-year-old Mila Jovovich in rare celebrity photos
Every day of our lives we see supermodels in adverts online, on their social media, in news sites, newspapers, magazines, and even in advertisements in the streets, buses, trains, among many other places. But what most people don’t see is the pictures of them when they were first starting their careers and weren’t as successful as they are now.
Here’ are a few polaroid pictures taken at auditions they went to at the start of their careers:
17. Rare Celebrity Photos Adriana Lima
18. Rare Celebrity Photos Gisele Bundchen
You can see how young and beatiful Gisele Bundchen was.
19. Here’s Miranda Kerr
20. Rare Celebrity Photos Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:
21. A photo of Princess Diana and Michael Jackson
22. Photograph of Churchill,Roosevelt and Stalin.
23. Photo of Pablo Escobar standing in front of the White House with his son
24. Zinedine Zidane’s headbutt on Marco Materazzi 2006 World Cup final
25. A young Catherine Zeta Jones in rare celebrity photos
132. When Kathy Griffin did this.
Griffin shared a brief video clip on Twitter on Tuesday showing herself lifting a bloodied head that resembled Trump’s.
Melania Trump, then first lady, also described the picture as “very disturbing.”
133. R. Kelly found guilty, to spend the rest of his life in prison
The jury reached a verdict after two days of deliberation.
American singer R. Kelly has been found guilty of sexually abusing women, boys and girls for decades.The disgraced music star was convicted on Monday, September 27, 2021, on all nine counts including racketeering and violations of the Mann Act, which prohibits the transport of “any woman or girl” across state lines for any “immoral purpose.”
For similar contents, please check lifestyle